I’m a mom of four, a practicing geek, a holder of many opinions (which I’m more than happy to share with you—really, just ask). I earned my MFA from Columbia University. My debut YA thriller, Tabula Rasa (EgmontUSA), is about a girl whose memory is forcibly stripped from her and so naturally she must kick everyone’s butt in retaliation. I live with my husband and merry band of misfits in Arlington, VA.
Here’s a two-part interview I did with my beatific agent, Molly Jaffa:
- Here’s my (writing) life story, more or less. Or if you prefer, in vlog format (Also available in 8-track tape*)
- The Sum Total of My Writing Wisdom on Querying
- The Story of My Book Deal
- On Bouncing Back After Rejection. (Just watch the movie clip at the end over and over and over again until you feel better.)
- My Muse, Ivan the Russian Bear
- Why I hate panda bears
- Really, there’s no explanation for this vlog other than that I’m very much a dork.
Wow. I’ll bet you’re good and sick of me now after all this, huh?
*not really. But wouldn’t it be cool if I had one?